Soft grey with a field of muted blues, this distressed area rug brings high style to any room. Durable and stain-resistant it will hold up beautifully to everyday use. This machine-woven rug is a true work of art and will last for years. We recommend using a quality rug pad to prevent slips and falls and to extend the life of the rug.
The showstopper collection, Imperial, showcases traditionally inspired designs that possess timeless sophistication. The vibrant and rich colors combined a distressed appearance gives that traditional motif an up-to-date look that will add natural charm to any space.
- Brand : Orian Rugs
- Collection : Imperial
- Design Number : 9519
- Design Name : Kelly Distressed
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Polypropylene
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.67
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Vibrant hues easily add visual interest to your interior design. Layer this piece with other colors and patterns to create effortless elegance.
- Carefully crafted of lush polypropylene, this area rug exemplifies softness and strength that can stand up to the toughest environments.
- The contemporary pattern of this area rug creates a modern masterpiece for your floor.
- Deeply dyed fibers in bold hues make this gorgeous area rug the perfect addition for modern rooms that need a little something extra.
- Reliably constructed by Orian Rugs from 100% premium polypropylene fibers, this rug is virtually non-shedding and completely stain- and fade-resistant for long-wearing elegance and performance.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.