Soft and sophisticated, the Tattvam collection offers sleek yet versatile style to modern interiors. The elegant blend of wool and luxe rayon made from bamboo gives the Misana rug a stunning sheen and texture, while the mottled black, gray, tan, and light blue colorway provides neutrality and depth to ground any space.
- Brand : Jaipur
- Collection : Tattvam
- Design Number : TVM03
- Design Name : Misana
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Material : 55% Wool 45% Rayon Made from Bamboo
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 1/2"
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious
high-quality design; Lustrous Durability :
- made of 65% wool and 35% rayon made from bamboo for shimmering durability
- Low Pile: low pile highlights the luxurious design
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off
- and shedding will reduce over time.; Rug Pad Recommended : provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.