Inspired by Nordic illustrations Pirajs winding vines and blooming petals intertwine with its geometric borders. Such visual intricacy paired with the saturation of unexpected space-dyed hues breathe life into the traditional rug. The collections sizable single-wool knots create an affordable elegance durably fit for high traffic areas. Rediscover your pallet for traditionals with these refreshed designs.
- Brand : Feizy Rugs
- Collection : Piraj
- Design Number : 6461F
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Material : Wool
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0.28
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Hand knotted in a premium pure wool
- Inspired by Nordic illustrations and botanics motifs
- Rich red color palette balanced by muted golds, blues and greens
- The robust wool fibers offer long-lasting durability in high traffic areas
- Made in India
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.