Prismatic by Pantone Universe and Oriental Weavers is a stunning collection of printed and hand-carved transitional designs that offer a subtle, sophisticated look with nuanced shades of Antique Moss, Peppercorn, Lavender Herb, Arabesque and Posy Green. Machine made of nylon in Egypt. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Oriental Weavers
- Collection : Prismatic
- Design Number : 85103
- Material : Nylon
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : Egypt
- Pile Height : 0.4 inches
- Product Detail : All Colors In Rug- Beige
Blue And Brown; Pantone Colors included in this rug :
- 18-1409 Peppercorn, 16-0840 Antique Moss, 18-3220 Very Grape, 18-1630 Dusty Cedar
- A stunning ensemble of printed area rugs in subtle, sophisticated color ways.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.