The Euphoria collection features an array of fashion forward designs in a stunning subdued color palette that easily pairs with today's home decorating trends. Machine-woven in the US using SmartStrand Silk, the only rug fiber with built-in stain resistance that will never wear or wash off. In addition to its superior durability, SmartStrand is produced from renewable corn resources using less energy and emitting less greenhouse gas than other manufactured rug fibers. This no fuss eco-friendly fiber makes a wonderful addition to any room and is sure to endure within most lived in areas. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Euphoria
- Design : Karastan
- Material : 100% Triexta SmartStrand Silk
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.5 inches
Product Detail :
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty, Lifetime No Stain Guarantee
- Soft, serene palette of abyss blue, ash gray, sandstone, granite and brown free falls across the canvas of our Cashel style. A beautiful tribute to modern, abstract art, the Cashel takes fashion to the floor. Like others in our Euphoria Collection
the Cashel is created with the worry free comfort of our triexta Smartstrand silk fiber. ; Colors :
- Ash Grey, Slate, Cream, Bay Blue, Taupe, Mushroom
- Fiber Brand- Silk by Karastan
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.