Featuring eye-catching scalloped bordering and a floral medallion design, this rug is the perfect centerpiece to your living room, bedroom, or office space. Hand-hooked in India, this piece is handmade with detailed craftsmanship for your home. This piece brings delightful botanical energy into your interior space with its design and natural tones. Bring this piece home today for great style and rich coloring!
- Brand : LR Resources
- Collection : Natural Resources
- Design Number : LR99647
- Construction : Hand Hooked
- Material : 100% Virgin Wool
- Backing : Cotton Canvas with Latex
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Hand-Hooked in India
- Made of 100% Virgin Wool
- Ideal accent piece to tie décor together.
- Cleaning and Care: Vacuum without beater bar 2 to 4 times a month. Rotate regularly. Wool rug will shed, please do not pull at loose fibers and instead cut with scissors. Spot clean with quick action if a spill happens to keep permanent stains from setting. For liquid spills, use a clean and undyed cloth to press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pads recommend for rug longevity, safety, and to avoid scratches.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.