Karastan's Mosaic Collection is a decorator's dream. Featuring 56 shades of color and woven of a combination of SmartStrand and Ever-Strand fibers, with hints of a reflex yarn to allow for carved details and a high/low pile, these rugs are a beautiful and sustainable addition to any decor. Both durable and soft SmartStrand, which is made partially of renewable resources, and EverStrand, produced from recycled plastic bottles, are excellent choices for families seeking environmentally friendly options. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Mosaic
- Design Number : 91798 799
- Design Name : Tiber
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 89% Polyester (EverStrand PET)/11% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.2
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Globally inspired by traditional Persian Heriz motifs, Karastans Tiber Area Rug in Silver showcases an elaborate central medallion, embellished corners and a highly stylized surrounding floral motif. Modernized by its distressed texture, the Tibers versatile multicolored palette is radiant with hues of blush pink, cool green, silver grey, denim blue and neutral cream. Woven with a hand-selected blend of stain resistant SmartStrand triexta, environmentally friendly EverStrand polyester and shimmering viscose yarns, the designs of Karastans luxurious Mosaic Collection showcase a carved high-low texture. Dependably durable and sumptuously soft, SmartStrand, which is made partially of renewable resources, and EverStrand, produced from recycled plastic bottles, are ideal for conscious consumers seeking sustainable solutions.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.