Rustic elegance is the hallmark of the Estelle Collection. Hand-stitched of cowhide and backed in felt these stunning pieces allow the wilds of nature to play against simple geometric designs with dazzling effect. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of our goods color and size may vary. The Estelle Collection is made from cowhides and as such parts of the hide may bear the natural markings the animal acquired over its lifespan including but not limited to stretch marks scars wrinkles and slight bare spots in hair. Please note that hide thickness and texture will vary from piece to piece as will the directional stitching of patches. Over time hair may wear thin or fall out. Cowhides possess a natural odor. All of these are characteristics of this product and are not considered defects.
- Brand : Feizy Rugs
- Collection : Estelle
- Design Number : L9211
- Construction : Hand Crafted
- Material : Leather
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Hand-stitched of cowhide and backed with nonwoven felt
- This collection combines simple geometric design and rugged cowhide for unique and dazzling effects
- Please note that hide thickness and texture will vary from piece to piece
- Professional Clean Only
- Made in India
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.