A dhurrie is a thick flat woven rug tradtitionally used in India as floor covering, but they differ from traditional rugs and carpets as dhurries spread across cultures so did their uses. Dhurries with their flexible flat woven nature can and have been used as bedding, packaging, tapesties, and horse blanks. A dhurrie is a great and versatile rug often reversible and very durable able to withstand moderate to heavy foot trafic. Durries are also easy to care for. Just shake them out to remove excess debris and dust, and can be easily hand washed depending on the material. Plus periodically flipping a dhurrie will extend its lifespan.
This wonderful dhurrie is available for in store pickup today, and if purchased online enjoy the added benefit of free shipping.
- Brand : Rug&Home OAK-G
- Collection : Woolen Durries
- Design Number : Flex
- Construction : Flat Weave and Hand-Woven
- Material : Wool
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Rug Pad Recommended
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.